Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Well Damn {Gucci LOL}

these past couple days have been crazy....but its good that throughout it all im keepin a smile...alot has changed and there's been some enlightment on somethings and rite now im feeling good becuz im learning the true power of a friendship...sometimes in order to get what you want you got to either go back to where you started or just be friends till your ready to b somethin.....on anotha note had my first graduation practice and damn it was a wreck lol....talk about muthafuckas ovr excited lol.....uncordinated and hype.....i will just be glad when its all said and done and ovr with...im hoping for a good weekend..me and my pops will just be at the crib this weekend......well really just me becuz my dad will be at work most of the time so yea im lookin foward to just kickin it this weekend enjoy time to myself and peace and quiet finally......my goal is to remain stress free....and positive......ive noticed dat when im stressed and negative that im not myself and i dont think properly.....so imma keep a cool head at all times and live life.....newest piece of news is that the damn swine flu is officially in durham and two niggas have alrdy caught it wtf is the world coming to????.....my advice is dont shake anybodys hand and that we all start walkin around with towels or cloths over our mouth like the asians did when SARS broke out lol jk...but foreal lets all be safe and healthy.....i didnt wanna make this blog to long.......so imma keep it short and simple....ps..{11 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment